In case you didn’t know, Chuck Norris has a huge cult following among the American electorate. And he has recently thrown his weighty political endorsement to presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. This is big news, because we all know that the world must defer to the superior martial arts skills of Chuck Norris. Here are some facts to support the point:
1. There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.
2. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
3. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
4. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
5. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
For more important facts about Chuck Norris, please visit the following website: www.chucknorrisfacts.com. In the meantime, watch the following video in which Norris endorses Huckabee. Classic.
(I was in San Diego when this video began making the rounds. I just watched it for the first time today, so I’m passing it along to you in case you missed it too. For the story behind the ad, click here: “Candidate ads play nice” – by Christopher Patton, The Daily Iowan.)
I find it hilarious that Chuck Norris still has die-hard fans. This commercial really is funny and it is good to see that someone can bring humor to politics.
Not only does Huckabee have Chuck on his side, he has the “Nature Boy” Ric Flair. Whoo! Whoo!
What else can you ask for in a president? If geriatric flamboyant wrestlers and 5’6″ martial artists are for Huck, who can be against him?
Read the story about the nature boy:
Classic!! I think Chuck Norris would make a great V.P….
sweet! a pro-life liberal will take the presidency.
This’ll be great!