Here’s my annual top 10 list of YouTube videos. The first several are humorous, but the further you go down the list the more serious the subject matter becomes. Enjoy these and happy new year!
1. The Renewed Mind
2. Johnny and Chachi: “The Don’t Song”
4. Johnny and Chachi: “Ultimate 80’s Medley”
5. Cletus Take the Reel
6. National Champion LSU Top Ten Plays
7. Sarah Palin’s Interview with Katie Couric
8. Tina Fey’s Sarah Palin Parody
9. Barack Obama’s Victory Speech after Iowa Caucus Victory
10. Roman Catholics Defend Life
On #9, the US wants change and that is what US is going to get with Obama. The question is whether this change we will now get will be a net improvement or not.
Is #7 supposed to be one of the serious ones or one of the funny ones?
#6 is best. Hands down.
Great question. I’m still trying to figure that one out.
That #1 LSU play was also perhaps one of the dumbest playcalls in the history of college football.
#5 gets my vote!
I totally agree with your choice for #1. After all of these months, it still cracks me up!