Doug Wilson’s “Seven Thought’s on Time Management” is distilled wisdom for life. It’s short, and it’s must-read. Here’s the outline:
- The point is fruitfulness, not efficiency.
- Build a fence around your life, and keep that fence tended.
- Perfectionism paralyzes.
- Fill in the corners.
- Plod. Keep at it. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Take in more than you give out.
- Use and reuse. State and restate. Learn and relearn. Develop what you know. Cultivate what you have.
Read Wilson’s full explanation of each of these points here. (HT: Justin Taylor)