Gregg Allison has some great advice on how Christians ought to dress. Here’s the outline:
Embrace Your Gender
5 Scriptural Principles For What You Wear
1. Understand that clothes communicate something about those who select and wear them. Christians should dress sensibly, being conscious of their selection in clothing.
2. Avoid ostentatious clothes that draw attention to one’s status of wealth and privilege.
3. Dress modestly, not sensually, avoiding seductive clothes that draw attention to one’s sexuality.
4. Dress properly, using good judgment and avoiding clothes that associate the wearer with rebellion and evil.
5. Spend wisely and fittingly on clothes, guarding against purchasing so as to overtax one’s budget and considering what is appropriate in light of personal, family, church, and world needs.
Read the rest here.